Sephra Marshmallows are a delightful confectionery treat. These soft, pillowy sweets with a sweet, vanilla taste are great enjoyed on their own or used in various desserts and recipes. Made from a combination of the finest ingredients, which are whipped to create a fluffy texture.
Sephra halal marshmallows are incredibly versatile and can be used in various ways to enhance the flavour and texture of different dishes. Here are a few popular uses for marshmallows:
- DIPPING! The chunky size of our halal marshmallows make them perfect for sticking on a skewer to dip into your chocolate fountain or chocolate melting fondue pot.
- HOT CHOCOLATE! Sprinkle a handful of our gluten free marshmallows over a steaming cup of hot chocolate. They will melt slightly, creating a creamy and gooey layer on top. Make it even more luxury by making it with our Sephra Hot Drinking Chocolate Flakes! Alternatively, use them as filling in chocolate bombs! A fun family activity to make together to keep or give away as gifts to loved ones!
- TOPPINGS! Visually appealing topping for ice cream sundaes, waffles, crepes and pancakes! They provide a soft and delightful texture alongside other toppings like chocolate sauce, nuts, and whipped cream.
- BAKING! Our fresh and crispy marshmallows can be added to baked goods like cookies, brownies, or blondies. They add a chewy and sweet element to the treats. Incorporate marshmallows into dessert bars such as rice crispy treats or s'mores bars. They add a gooey and soft component to the bars, making them even more delightful.
- GIFTS! Divide up this bulk value bag to easily make cute little gifts. They also make cute wedding, birthday, party or valentines favours (such as sweet cones)! Alternatively display them on a candy cart for guest to pick 'n' mix.
- CUPCAKE FILLINGS! Make a surprise filling for cupcakes by injecting one or two marshmallows into the centre before baking. As the cupcakes bake, the marshmallows will melt, creating a gooey centre.
- ROASTING! Barbeque style toasting and roasting your marshmallows while telling stories around the campfire. The heat causes the outer layer to caramelize and develop a delicious golden-brown color while the inside becomes gooey and melted. Roasted marshmallows are often used to make s'mores—a delectable treat consisting of a roasted marshmallow sandwiched between two graham crackers and a piece of chocolate.
- EAT! Display them on plates or in bowls to enjoy as part of a picnic offering. Or even just enjoy them straight from the bag (big bag size makes them perfect for sharing with family and friends)!