Dualit Cino Milk Steamer
List Price: £199.00
CFW Price: £150.00 (Exc. VAT)
The Dualit Cino™ Milk Steamer is dedicated to creating professionally frothed and steamed milk for hot drinks.
Order before 2pm (Mon – Fri) for Same-Day Dispatch.
The Dualit Cino™ Milk Steamer is dedicated to creating professionally frothed and steamed milk for hot drinks. With continuous frothed milk available, your hot drinks service will be faster and more efficient, as your coffee machine is free to concentrate on making espressos. The Cino's sleek, stainless steel design will make it a stylish addition to your café, or even your own kitchen, for those who enjoy coffee shop style coffee at home.
The Dualit Cino™ Milk Steamer is a compact machine that takes up little room in even the smallest commercial kitchen. It is also free standing, giving you the option to move it easily if required to free up more space.
The thermobloc element provides continuous steam on demand and the power to heat milk in just one minute*. Leave the Cino™ Milk Steamer to create professional standard frothed milk, while your coffee machine is free to make espressos, saving you time and money.
Descale Feature & Water Filter
The Cino™ Milk Steamer features a descale function, water filter system and purges after every use in order to improve operation, reduce limescale build-up and prolong the life of the machine.
- Freestanding, portable, compact unit
- Thermobloc element for continuous steam
- Descale function with advance warning light
- Mains plugged unit
- Purges after each use to reduce limescale build up
- Blue light indicator when ready
- Low water indicator flashes red
- Water filter replacement indicator
- Drip tray
- Includes milk frothing jug
- Includes thermometer
- Includes three water filters
- Replacement filters available
* Heat times may vary dependent on milk type, ambient and milk temperature.
850ml tank capacity
Powerful pump for plentiful steam
Size: 31cm x 14cm x 34.5cm
Brushed stainless steel body
NB. Heat times may vary dependent on milk type, ambient and milk temperature.
Add a review